Alibaug beach camping: As beachside camping is restricted by Alibaug police, but its dream for everyone and hence we have a private beachside land which makes a perfect private beach camping destination for you. Beachside Campground is surrounded by old style parking shacks for fishing boats of local villagers. Sitting on a beach with your loved ones and watching the sunset is no more a dream. An evening on beach with cool breeze one can enjoy campfire and BBQ.
Who can join?
Anyone - Those who will love to enjoy Camping, bonfire beachside with lovely food.
Nearby major Attractions
● Kashid beach & water sports
● Janjira fort
● Korlai fort and Light house
● Murud Beach
● Kolaba fort
● Karmarkar Museum
● Sagargad fort
● Birla Temple
03:30 pm: Reach Campsite by your own travel (bike/car)
04:00 pm: Evening snacks and hot tea will be served once you fresh-n-up. One has to carry bags and belongings to the tents pitched at camping area. Once you settled down, it’s up to you how much you can enjoy the seashore.
Place is all time best for bird photography, sunset photography. Instead of doing anything, one can just relax & unwind on the sounds of waves.
After the sunset, one can feel the cold breeze waving a. And that’s the best time for campfire & ghost stories.
09:00 pm: Delicious dinner (Veg/Non-Veg) will be ready.
One can enjoy late night dance with music amidst nature.
06:30 am: Hangover wakeup call
08:00 am: Morning Tea is must if it’s a chilled morning
09:00 am: Hot breakfast will be waiting for you
09:30 am: Bye-bye With load of memories and pictures
● Welcome Tea & Snacks
● Dinner (Veg / N-Veg)
● Local fishing boat ride
● Next day Breakfast
● Music System for group
● Tent with Bedding and blanket, pillow
Exclusions:● Travelling till Campsite
● GST & any other personal Expenses
Cancellation and refund applicable on the tour cost:
● If cancellation done prior to 15 days of outing 75% will be refunded.
● If done prior to 10 days of outing 50% will be refunded.
● After that no refund will be provided.
THINGS TO CARRY:-
● Carry woolen cloths or jacket, muffler, shoes or warm cap for the night
● Those who are not used to cold nights carry personal extra blankets. (We will be providing bed, cushion & 1 pull over as part of the package)
● Torch with extra batteries
● Please carry id proof eg. Pan card, driving license